As a Quality Engineering Architect, you will be accountable for QE strategies, deliverables, and automation-related quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes. Defining the Automation Test Strategy covering end-to-end (Data and application) and leading the team to implement automation modern auto test capability.
More specifically, you will work on:
· Provide leadership and direction to the team in the design, automation script development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
· Responsible for overseeing the implementation of new technologies like robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning.
· Have expertise in scripting and helping the team to solve road blockers.
· Expertise in functional and non-functional areas
· Minimum 10 years experience and should be willing to perform a hands-on role in QE
· Must have end to end testing experience covering Data Transformation Testing/ETL testing, API, and BI reporting/Application testing experience and should have hands-on experience in automating data transformation testing.
· Must have hands-on Experience in SQL and No SQL is an added advantage
· Should have experience in validating data quality in Unstructured, semi-structured, and structured formats between source and target.
· Ability to manage multiple projects that implement test automation framework(s) and integrate with CICD/Data pipeline.
· Hands-on Experience in Selenium, Appium, RestAssured/Karate frameworks using TestNG/BDD.
· Create, plan, manage, and deliver Automation Strategy/Plan/Feasibility Analysis /Proof of Concepts and Reporting.
· Analyse business requirements and estimate Automation efforts / Scope.
· Should have experience in designing the automation framework for Web, API, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
Working at Meytier
Commitment To Diverse Talent
Flexible Working Policies