We are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Developer to help us reverse engineer a legacy fintech product developed with Oracle as a backend database. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Oracle databases, including their structure, data types, and constraints. They will also be familiar with reverse engineering techniques and tools.
- Reverse engineer the existing Oracle database schema, Functions, Stored Procedures and data to create a comprehensive understanding of the database structure and data flow diagrams.
- Identify all dependencies between tables, views, and other database objects and document the database schema and dependencies in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify and document all the challenges in the current legacy platform and come up with potential solution for those challenges
- Help develop a business case and for Modernize the platform
- Work closely with the Business Analyst, Java / Angular UI Developer, Java Backend Developer, Product Owner to reverse engineer the product as a whole, understand the the User journeys and help create the require Business and Technical documentation for the product
- 7+ years of experience with Oracle databases and PL/SQL
- Strong understanding of Oracle database schema, data types, and constraints
- Experience with reverse engineering techniques and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with fintech products