Our Salesforce COE team delivers large-scale, custom Salesforce implementations. Our engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will lead consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create and implement compelling visions. You’ll execute and serve as a hands-on advisor to deliver customer ROI.
Our Salesforce Practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
- Assume ultimate accountability for the successful solutioning and delivery of projects and programs to which you are assigned.
- As a Senior Architect, you will also work as part of the internal Salesforce leadership team, helping to define strategies to grow and scale the practice.
- Look for new techniques for analysis and design to incorporate into Publicis Sapient overall methodology
- Take an active role in mentoring and developing more junior resources on your team and projects
- Be a resource to help rationalize, solution and scope potential engagements
- Be a compelling voice relevant pre-Sales meetings
- Cultivate trusted relationships with clients; become a thought-leader for the client and facilitate strategic thinking for enterprise-wide architecture and roadmaps with our larger accounts
- Use interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of client’s business to deliver customer ROI
- Lead effective requirements gathering with a focus on true Business Value objectives and scalability
- Demonstrate strong ability to engage large, divergent and complex client stakeholder teams in objective review and innovation discussions.
- Design, Build, Test, Deploy
- Drive business process technical solutioning and execution for large scale projects with a focus on UX and end-user adoption.
- Ensure architecture follows a scalable best practice approach, leveraging current and emerging technology options as relevant.
- Direct large-scale build and test efforts for our enterprise clients and agencies
- Produces quality architectural artifacts and documentation
- Ensures that overall delivery methodology is applicable for the engagement in question and successful.
- Deep platform knowledge demonstrated by Salesforce certifications such as Application Architect and System Architect or equivalent knowledge.
- Track record of additional Salesforce application(s) and platform knowledge or other technologies highly desirable.
- Proven experience in large-scale enterprise level solutioning and implementation.
- Track record of innovative and successful delivery of business value on the Salesforce Platform(s).
- Familiarity with relevant DevOps strategies.
- Project Excellence: Enterprise Level Accountability
- Experience in successfully navigating complex matrixed clients and environments
- Experience in risk management and conflict resolution
- Experience working with delivery methodologies such as SAFe.
- Experienced manager of onshore and offshore teams on projects and programs
- Career management experience, mentoring and developing direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to provide Subject Matter Expertise in existing or new technology and methodologies related to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience supporting business development efforts in identifying and scoping new projects
- Experienced in reviewing/participating in responding to RFIs and RFPs and appropriately reviewing SOWs.