Founded in 1993, Orion provides innovative IT services and solutions to global industry leaders as well as millennial companies to help them achieve business transformation. With nearly 3,000 world class professionals and over 95 clients, Orion has a global presence with 20+ strategic centers of innovation that spans North America, Europe, and Asia.
- A person who has been part of an individual contribution team
- Has managed new business target of a minimum of 2M USD (in year revenue)
- Has sold multiple technology-based deals – and also deals on Data & Analytics, Cloud and New Edge technologies
- Have sold to F1000 clientele
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Be able to build and make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity (include desired frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Provide forecasts on the best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with a third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns