As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing all aspects of data mining, predictive analytics, solution development to name a few.
Here's what we expect of you
- The profile should be able to develop data pipelines in Python. Specifically, develop automation in Python based on business logic provided by us including cascading pipelines which involve data ingestion, preprocessing logic for raw data, processing logic, writing out to API’s or developing Viz. in Seaborn, Plotly, Matplotlib etc.
- Understanding of key classifiers like Random Forest, Gradient Boosted Models, Logistic Regression , Decision Trees, KNN and how they are coded in Python is highly desirable.
- Strong data engineering mindset, with rigor around documentation, quality mindset and meeting timelines.
- Needs to work in a collaborative setting.
- Will work with our core modelling platform called Ether to deliver on client engagement.
- Proficient in Spark and Python. Should be able to code on PySpark also. Prior experience in Matlab & R will be desirable but not must.
Nice to have
- Minimum 3 years of experience with machine learning, analytics consulting, product development.
- PhD, MBA, MS, B.Tech, Masters in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about innovating, solving bigger picture problems, dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong presentation & data visualization skills using either of Tableau, Qlikview, d3.js is a plus.
What we offer in return
- A continuous learning environment that will nurture you to become a great leader.
- One of the most challenging and diverse work environments where “learning” is a way of life.
- Top notch peer group which will force you to expand your envelope of capabilities.
- An open culture where counterpoints are encouraged and the emphasis is on collaborative learning.
- Guarantee that you will enjoy every work day while being a part of a select group.