- As a Software UI Engineer you will be responsible for the development and augmentation of the UI components which will be used to solve the analytics problems of large enterprises.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that there are seamless user interactions and user experience in the product.
Your Key responsibilities include
- Candidate should have all-round experience in developing and delivering Enterprise level UI solutions for large-scale business applications.
- Identify the appropriate software and UI technology/tools based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Should be able to implement complex algorithms and UI designs.
- Work closely with product and Analytic managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience.
- Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency.
The ideal candidate profile
- While we like formal education from top colleges, what matters to us is your skill, energy, and ability to learn quickly. Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of Typescript.
- Exposure to build tools like Webpack.
- Exposure to Sass, HTML5 would be an added bonus.
- Familiarity with using single page application frameworks like Angular- JS is required.
- Strong exposure to complex UI development for products and solutions.