Exavalu is Strategic Partner to some of the most recognized brands and Industry leaders today as well as emerging Digital players that are fast disrupting traditional industries.
- Provides business systems analysis and solutioning support for internal and external clients, identifying business needs and recommending industry best practice solutions.
- Participates in feasibility discussion.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external clients, operations, and IT teams.
- Performs evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration, considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Solicits estimates and assumptions for input into indicative pricing.
- Leads large scale projects.
- Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools.
- 6+ years of relevant Life and Annuity insurance experience (Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Interest-Sensitive Whole Life, Annuities, and Indexed products).
- 6+ years of experience as a business systems analyst.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience