Scienaptic is the world's leading AI powered Credit Underwriting platform company. Designed by seasoned Chief Risk Officers, its platform is creating industry leading business impact in terms of lifts such as higher approvals (15-40%) and lower credit losses (10-25%) with all the regulatory explainability. Last year alone, we have helped financial institutions evaluate 45 Million consumers and offer credit to over 15 Million. Scienaptic’s clients include Fortune 100 banks, community banks and Fintechs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will report to President and Sales Leader of Scienaptic and work closely with Scienaptic leadership team. This role will be a great opportunity to learn from best-in-business. Scienaptic will provide you an environment which will encourage you to contribute widely to functional and technological aspects without worrying about conventional job silos.
- Own and deliver the current revenue target in line with planning process
- Manage entire customer deal life cycle from prospecting to deal closure stage
- Support Client Engagement leaders to identify and execute new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Support pre-sales and marketing team to develop marketing and sales collaterals
- Share insights from client interactions with product teams to enhance product capabilities
Experience and Qualification:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales management experience
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field will be preferred
- Proven ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and multi-task