The Account Manager serves as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical services are involved. Account Manager will be responsible for growth and management of existing accounts in BFS area for Orion.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA and will be managing BFS clients in Albany, GA and NC
- Consulting with existing clients to assess and understand IT needs and systems requirements.
- Drafting of presentations and other documentation and materials that explain services to customers.
- Providing expertise and supporting Orion’s internal teams to communicate services, and client needs.
- individually responsible for defined sales revenue goals, profitability, business goals and objectives.
- Meeting or exceeding defined quarterly and annual goals and revenue targets.
- Maximizing opportunities and growing sales at existing accounts and managing client satisfaction.
- Effectively communicating Orion’s value proposition at all levels.
- Identifying opportunities by exploring client business needs and challenges.
- Applying a consultative approach to all contacts with customer C-level leaders, decision makers and IT groups.
- Partnering with solutions teams in sales presentations, demonstrations, proofs of concept and internal trainings.
- Developing and maintaining strong knowledge of industry trends
- Proactively advising and introducing new solutions to solve client's business needs.
- Leading or participating in developing proposals and statements of work along with pre-sales and technical teams.
- Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making processes, and overcoming objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Submitting accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability and track record to sell technical solutions to non-technical / technical audiences in the BFS field.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to IT services sales in BFS industry.
- Excellent IT solution selling approach through technology and domain experience BFS industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or field related to IT services being sold preferred
- Minimum 8 years of IT services sales experience required.
- Must have experience selling to Banking and Financial Services clients
Going the extra mile...
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Travel to client locations as needed and can sometimes be as high as 75% of the time