Exavalu is Strategic Partner to some of the most recognized brands and Industry leaders today as well as emerging Digital players that are fast disrupting traditional industries.
- Work with Exavalu client business counterparts to understand and document requirements, define test cases and expected outcomes
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing, clarify user reported issues, identify changes to scope and obtain user signoff
- Identify and communicate risks and issues. Provide business mitigation approaches, escalate potential schedule delays, scope creep, quality concerns etc.
- Insurance domain knowledge with focus on Property & Casualty Insurance
- Good functional knowledge of Guidewire, InsuranceNow and functional design
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation, flowcharting, and documentation expertise
- Experience working with business teams to develop user stories
- Experience working in Agile environment