The Product Manager will help lead the team working cross-functionally to bring a new product (platform) to market. He / She will ensure that the Client and development teams work together closely to bring the product from an idea (through all phases) to release.
- Primary responsibility is to support Client’s Product Manager and Head of Technology by collecting and transmitting requirements, user stories, documentation, etc., for a major platform project
- Work with Offshore Agile team located in India to ensure clear communication, good documentation of requirements and user stories being done and placed
- Create effective communication workflows using standard tools such as Slack, Jira / Yodiz (Agile Project Management tool), etc.
- Ensure communication and facilitation across design, client, engineering, and product teams
- Work with multiple vendors on project
- Support UAT with Acceptance Criteria and reporting back to development team on fixes needed
- Serve as a key expert to the whole team, and maintain an up-to-date centralized repository of information about the product to drive visibility and alignment
- Relieve the Client’s Product Manager and Head of Technology of as much of the administrative burden as possible
- Minimum three years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Familiarity with elementary education a plus
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Experience with cross functional collaboration and negotiation
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum teams
- Comfortable in using Planning tools like, MPP, Smartsheet, or similar tools
- Experience using Agile Project management tools, like, JIRA, Yodiz etc.