You'll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Amongst some of the traits we are looking for, technical knowledge, principled thinking, bold decision making, have an entrepreneurial background and a laser focus on the user.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, and own the prioritized product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each and every iteration. This position will be specifically focused on low code products being built on the application platform. You will drive the priority, design and development of the solutions and features.
An ideal candidate would be from an enterprise software SaaS company and/or a Platform company.
- Work with engineering and PM team to define a holistic low code platform roadmap
- Work with both internal as well as external stakeholders to define Product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies
- Prioritize what we should build and when by with Solution Owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on product vision and strategy, while taking customer feedback into account.
- Share ideas and receive feedback from stakeholders and technical teams on new solution or solution features.
- Define how the solution or solution features will work through close collaboration with engineers and UX in design sessions.
- Operate as the Product Owner within a scrum team to drive execution of the product vision and delivery of high quality features.
- Demonstrate feature increments at sprint review meetings.
- Collaborate with other roles to ensure product success, including but not limited to marketing, professional services, UX, software engineers, quality engineers, and technical writing.
- Gather product feedback from internal and external sources for their major product area.
- Demonstrate advanced design and UX judgment.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a full-time Product Manager
- Computer science degree or equivalent technical experience required. MBA or other graduate degree a plus
- Proven contribution to complete product development lifecycles of several successfully launched web and/or software applications
- Proven track record of thought leadership in product management
- Experience working as a product manager in a dynamic, complex, and rapidly evolving environment
- Results and data oriented, with strong analytical abilities
- Self-guided and able to prioritize while adhering to critical project timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: low-code platform, process automation, Bots/Virtual Assistants, horizontal and/or vertical industries, or integration technologies.