GEP is a diverse team of creative, caring, and result-oriented people who deliver end- to-end procurement and supply chain solutions for many of the world’s largest organizations.
This role may be right for you if you are...
- Inovative and look beyond the obvious options available for problem solving?
- Are open to new opportunities and ideas while learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Strive to constantly deliver creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Consistently work towards personal as well as overall development of the engineering team.
- Be the technology leader to lead the Nexxe engineering group
- You will also be responsible for building next generation products and platform.
- Lead competitive engineering strategies and translate those into a detailed delivery plan to build the next-generation platform.
- Lead product development and delivery teams from initial inception to final product.
- Own complex software architecture to ensure the software design meets the long-term strategic goals of the business.
- Build, lead, and scale high-performance agile development teams with proven success repeatedly delivering software on time, with scope and high quality
- Build, retain and motivate a high performing product engineering team.
- Ensure timely project completion while remaining within budget.
- Design and support the engineering roadmap and ensure timely implementation throughout the development life cycle.
- Ensure that we exceed the customer requirements by understanding the product requirements and engineering the right product.
- Create an outstanding engineering culture of creativity and innovation embodying authorship and pride in work.
- 5+ years experience managing the development and release of low code/no code Automation Platform
- 12 to 18 years experience leading agile, cross-functional engineering teams through full software lifecycle in order to increase product delivery velocity, and directing IT and R&D efforts toward continuously improving development and testing infrastructure through innovation and automation, with emphasis on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of the industry trends and competition in the world of SaaS products.
- Experience in building and managing software engineers and architects.
- Good knowledge of enterprise grade web and mobile applications.
- Strong hands-on experience, with ability to walk through engineering designs, challenge them and help them evolve.
- Can think out of the box and provide key inputs for contributing to the products roadmap.
- Should be able to deliver quick results without compromising on product quality and client satisfaction.
- Deep technical knowledge in software and systems and ability to give a high-level overview to executives, customers and non-technical audience.