GEP is a diverse team of creative, caring, and result-oriented people who deliver end- to-end procurement and supply chain solutions for many of the world’s largest organizations.
- Responsible for generating software revenue within 20-30 large accounts and within an assigned geography to achieve and/or exceed the revenue quota
- Establish and maintain key account customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Engage with C-level prospects to position GEP World wide’s enterprise value proposition drive deals to closure
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Orchestrate client and internal teams to collaboratively build Joint Vision Roadmaps outlining the value that GEP will deliver and the investments the client will need to make
- Create and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand
- Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects.
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts
- Partner with Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing and Support to close deals, drive revenue and adoption
- Ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
- Direct sales experience in the software industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Successful career with extensive direct sales and business development experience in the region and should be able to provide direct references in the region who can attest to the acclaimed experience
- Experience and success selling SaaS products with a consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs, CIO’s etc
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Organized and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Ability to identify enterprise client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate GEP’s value.