At Meytier, we leverage our unique AI & Analytics based smart hiring and talent intelligence technology platform to help companies hire the right people, for the right job, at the right time, using unbiased intelligence that allows companies to do it in an equitable manner. Meytier helps companies hire more qualified diverse candidates and reach their workforce diversity goals. We help candidates level up, represent themselves more effectively, and find opportunities at organizations who are committed to diversity.
Backed by Morgan Stanley and other institutional investors, we are growing fast with our clients across US, UK, and India in Financial Services, Fintech, Software and Professional services from Fortune 500 to VCs and start-ups. Our clients find that our outcomes, technology, and approach is far above what they have seen before. Candidates who work with us say it is the most supportive hiring process that they have ever been through - that Meytier is the champion they needed to help them shine.
To know more about us, go to www.meytier.com
Role and Responsibilities
· 4 to 10 years of Solution selling experience to advance Meytier’s business in both platform as-a-service and SaaS sales
· Strategic approach to business development - segment, acquire and manage potential clients / logos
· Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by pursuing end to end go-to-market strategy including initial client outreach, on-site presentations, demos, and contract negotiation
· Developing and working with marketing to create campaigns to acquire new logos and account expansion
· Ability to manage client relationships to drive customer satisfaction & expectations while managing all commercial aspects of client relationship for new clients
· Interact with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals & priorities and help them design solutions and offerings
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Sound financial & Commercial business understanding
· Industry experience with SaaS, Technology Services, Professional Services, or Staffing / Search firms
Who you are
· Self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, efficient, organized, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve results for our mission driven organization
· Passionate, results-oriented person who is comfortable working with a global team and looking to partner closely with leaders and with clients
· Ability to be strategic and, yet, roll up sleeves to get things done with a strong sense of ownership
Paid time off (PTO), Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Retirement plan benefits, Flexible work schedule.
Who we are
Our culture is shaped by our relentless focus on creating an organization that is respectful, diverse, and mission driven. We celebrate differences and believe in hiring to potential - changemakers don’t have a type of look, or one specific talent. We are committed to an equal opportunity workplace and making our employees successful.
Salary Range: USD 85,000 to USD 140,000 + Bonus
Working at Meytier
Equal Pay & Pay Parity Programs
Commitment To Diverse Talent