We are seeking a talented DNA Operations Analyst. The DNA Operations Analyst will support DNA Implementations during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients’ business needs are met. This position will support clients with both strategic consulting and implementations of post live items/modules
- In this role you will work with clients to configure and implement the new DNA core banking application.
- Provide best in class, industry recognized, recommendations for implementation and process improvement with the conversion of DNA.
- Document client and internal discussions and decisions.
- Manage/resolve related Service cases, prepare and escalate others to higher levels within the team.
- Engage with clients and evaluate readiness for conversion.
- Conduct support and training sessions with converting clients as necessary.
- 5 or more years' business experience within the Retail Banking and / or Credit Union industries. 2+ years Fiserv DNA core banking system experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills since this position requires extensive communication with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with SQL is beneficial.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.