Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across US, Canada, and delivery centres in India. We were founded by Industry executives and Consulting principals with deep industry experience that allows us to bring advisory strength and solution expertise to clients. We’re in a hyper growth trajectory growing at over 100% year on year.
- Work with Exavalu client business counterparts to understand and document requirements, define test cases, and expected outcomes.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing, clarify user reported issues, identify changes to scope and obtain user signoff.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues. Provide business mitigation approaches, escalate potential schedule delays, scope creep, quality concerns etc.
- In depth-knowledge on the product to the effect where Business ask could be translated to workable stories. As a part of the process, identify and propose solutions that conform with the standards of the Product and satisfies Business requirements.
- Understanding of various DW sheets and the format of development methodology recommended by Guidewire.
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
- Can prioritize and maintain deadlines.
- Research software systems to understand existing functionalities and impact of potential changes
- Contribute to project scope and objectives
- Capture business requirements, use cases and user stories
- Author detailed functional specifications
- Work with business users to elicit specifications
- Report status and provide timely escalation of issues to project leaders
- Experience gathering requirements for Policy Administration /Underwriting /Claims Process for P&C Insurance or Life Insurance is a plus
- Experience working in waterfall/Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred – Familiarity with Requirements gathering tool kits
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- 5+ years of Experience in P&C Insurance Industry is required.
- Experience with Guidewire Policy Center or Claim Center highly desired