Our dynamic Internal Platform team builds and maintains a robust and scalable platform that underpins engineering teams by providing IT, Networking, CloudOps, DevOps, Database, and QA best practices in turn enabling rapid, secure and stable application delivery.You will build secure automation capabilities that enable our application and data engineers to unveil their products to the world. Their goal is to create the platform to make a product smart, secure, and fast. If you are ready to bring your skills to work alongside their team of engineers, you’ll be working hands-on in the cloud with some of the newest technologies out there.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, AppDev and Security teams to help design and implement CI/CD integration platform that includes automated infrastructure, CI/CD workflow, integrated change management, security control/testing, monitoring and feedback loops.
- Provide mentorship to junior DevOps and Application engineers and take ownership of DevOps processes and automation.
- Assist AppDev teams to build their own Infrastructure and Application build and release pipelines.
- Manage and deploy best in class ArgoCD applications.
- Assist teams as needed to enhance their pipelines such as incorporating automated change and release management requirements.
- Enhance existing pipelines with artifacts consisting of the Node Js and .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core, SQL), Powershell scripts, IIS endpoints and Kubernetes clusters.
- Support team following well defined Agile practices and executing SDLC tasks such as code merge, build and release operations that also include administration and maintenance of tools supporting these efforts.
- Support CI/CD and associated tools in pipelines for development and production environments.
- Responsible for governance and support of tools and DevSecOps processes.
- Responsible for writing and executing automation scripts.
- Work with different development teams on an ongoing basis to help them improve their CI/CD pipelines and model.
- Research, learn and help adopt new CI/CD tools and develop techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability of Deployment framework.
- Research and stay current in AWS, Azure, associated technology and vendor products, and their interdependencies.
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
- Migrate On-Prem file server images, and manage and monitor AWS S3 usage.
- Design, improve and implement build and release pipelines.
- Manage organizational AWS accounts and resource sharing.
- Collaborate with CloudOps, DBAs, and Software Engineering teams to solve problems.
- Maintain high availability Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible DevOps experience.
- 2+ years direct experience building end-to-end CI/CD pipelines using some of the popular platform (i.e. AWS CodePipeline, GitHub Enterprise)
- AWS cloud experience is mandatory, Azure a plus. AWS experience should include Networking, Containers, Application integration (queuing), Database and Storage products.).
- 2+ years of experience in Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Kubernetes and EKS Experience is Mandatory