Orion is a leader in digital transformation and digital product development. A new breed of player with a unique combination of agility, scale, and maturity, we’re rooted in engineering and experience design. We have a team of over 6,000 associates in delivery centers across the U.S., Asia, and Eastern Europe. We help enterprises develop their roadmap for digital transformation and deliver technology-driven efﬁciencies, improved customer experiences and new digital offerings.
The Professional Services Client Partner is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of the organization’s COI/services.
The Client Partner position is a key role responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for the E&Y account.
The candidate will play a new business development role, responsible for acquiring net new business for OI. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for OI’s services. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at E&Y, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. We would look at existing relationships and credibility in E&Y.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales revenue targets.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at E&Y.
- Drives exceptional client experiences, value, and growth through an understanding of client objectives/goals.
- Develops a deep understanding of client ambitions, drivers, expectations, constraints, and desired outcomes and translates this into an Account Strategy.
- Primarily focused on building deep client relationships and ensures clients realize the value of the services we deliver.
- Leads the Account Team by creating a growth mindset through a clear account purpose, vision, strategy, and outcomes.
- Maximizes client value by bringing client context to solution-shaping.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, demos/POCs, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- Be the focal point person for all communication and sales activities with E&Y.
- Work in close collaboration with OI’s presales/architecture team & practice (COI) teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet KPMG’s business and technology needs
- 8-10+ years of experience in selling IT services with E&Y, preferably working in a leading IT services & Digital SI firm.
- Proven track record of success in selling Digital transformation, Product Engineering, Cloud & Data Analytics services.
- Professional Services sector experience and/or understanding is highly preferred, especially in Audit. Understanding of risk and tax areas additionally is preferred.
- Won and led deals of at least $5-10 million independently.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement pertaining to client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Focused on value selling and high-value model selling.
- Ability to sell creative, complex business models to the client.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus and dedication during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Strong understanding of financials, profitability, and cash flow.
- Understand and execute company strategy (financials, offerings, segments, target accounts)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiation with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Strong Moral Compass and Business Acumen
Compensation Range: $180k-$200k base plus bonus