Orion is a leader in digital transformation and digital product development. A new breed of player with a unique combination of agility, scale and maturity, we’re rooted in engineering and experience design. We have a team of over 6,000 associates in delivery centers across the U.S., Asia, and Eastern Europe. We help enterprises develop their roadmap for digital transformation and deliver technology-driven efﬁciencies, improved customer experiences and new digital offerings.
The Insurance Sales Hunter is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization’s COI/services.
The Sales Hunter position is a key role responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for Property & Casualty accounts mostly.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring net new clients for OI. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for OI’s services. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at Property & Casualty Insurers, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. We would look at existing relationships and credibility with P&C’s, as well as Life Insurance companies.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets established by the BFSI Vertical Leader.
- Execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at new logos.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, demos/POCs, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- Be the focal point person for all communication and sales activities with new logos.
- Work in close collaboration with OI’s presales/architecture team & practice (COI) teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet P&C’s business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility, and trust.
- Develop our system integration GTM model and identify new sales leads:
- Collaborate with designated industry partners to achieve status, certifications, and publicity.
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of prospects and learning who makes key decisions about purchasing.
- Contact potential clients and partner with sales executives to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Involvement of any new marketing initiatives.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Helping prospects understand the value of our solutions:
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s solutions.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person.
- Structure and shape deals for value, leveraging and provide input on OI offerings, services, capabilities
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with prospects & maintaining call details in CRM:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings
- Arrange executive meetings with prospective clients.
- Generate accelerated acquisition of new customers.
- 10+ years of experience in selling IT services with Insurance P&C clients, preferably working in a leading IT services & Digital SI firm.
- Proven track record of success in selling Digital transformation, Product Engineering, Cloud & Data Analytics services. Strong connections with a proven track record of success in selling into the Insurance industry.
- Won and led deals of at least $5 million independently.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement pertaining to client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Focused on value selling and high-value model selling.
- Ability to sell creative, complex business models to the client.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus and dedication during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Strong understanding of financials, profitability, and cash flow.
- Understand and execute company strategy (financials, offerings, segments, target accounts)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiation with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Strong Moral Compass and Business Acumen
Compensation Range: $170k-$190k base plus commission