Citizens has persisted as one of the oldest, largest and most trusted financial institutions in the United States. We value exceeding customer expectations, doing the right thing, thinking long term and working together. It’s how we deliver our mission to help our customers, colleagues and communities reach their potential. Our goal is to be a top performing organization known for its customer-centric culture, attitude of continuous improvement and excellent capabilities. We’re led by a diverse and passionate leadership team made up of seasoned industry professionals. We’re headquartered in Providence, RI, manage over $192 billion in assets, and now employ over 17,000 hardworking employees.
- Headquarters in Providence, RI
- Corporate offices across the U.S
- Hundreds of branches across the country
- Dave Thomas Foundation: Best Adoption-Friendly Workplace
- Disability Equality Index: Best Places to work for disability inclusion
- DiversityInc: Noteworthy Company for Diversity
- BAI Global Innovation Awards
Our branch banks throughout our footprint offer dynamic workspaces and state-of-the-art technology, too. In-store branches — located in local supermarkets — offer a high-traffic, convenient environments for colleagues and customers alike. Our stand-alone branch banks, conversely, are designed with the customer experience and personalized advisory in mind. Ultimately, our branch experience is intended to make it easy for our customers to do business with us.