The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Working with enterprise clients to identify high-value problems in their businesses
- Translating ambiguous business problems into clear analytic problem statements
- Design a plan in collaboration with DS/ML/AI experts to solve those
- Own & drive execution of the plan bringing a mix of consulting, analytical solutioning, and stakeholder management
- Showcase how analytic results improve clients’ business & financial metrics
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them appreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered