The Senior Digital Media Strategist is a leader across our many marketing teams to drive digital media innovation and strategy forward. In addition to being responsible for strategy and execution of plans for SEM, Display, and Paid Social for their assigned product team, this person also works across product lines to ensure efficiencies are driven at scale. Operating within both Agile and BAU work environments, this person is a leader in program evolution and bringing our broader partners on the journey with us.
- Support training and development of broader digital media team on digital media strategy evolution
- Partner with applicable stakeholders to pursue new channel compliance vetting and approval
- Lead process change workflows and complex projects as applicable to digital media in partnership with Digital Media Director
- Independently manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of paid media campaigns, in partnership with external agencies and internal teams.
- Manage multiple digital media campaigns within varying phases of campaign lifecycle, to ensure programs meet the expectations of the business while thinking holistically about consistency of messaging, targeting, and lifecycle marketing.
- Stay abreast of market trends, policies, and guidelines – both digital media industry-wise, and Citizens target audience preferences - to continually push advanced thinking of agencies and internal teams.
- Regularly provide succinct, data-driven insights that inform optimizations and recommendations.
- Drive innovative and thoughtful test and learn solutions across digital media tactics.
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across channels, and generate scorecards related to all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Provide a critical and constructive point of view on digital program performance data and tactical campaign elements, such as keyword development, bidding strategy, creative, campaign structure and ongoing optimizations, all with the goal of exceeding both campaign-level performance targets, as well as revenue targets.
- Independently manage the day-to-day paid media agency relationship for your business line(s), ensuring campaigns are pacing on-target and that campaigns are in a constant state of optimization.
- Contribute to site user experiences in support of paid media campaigns. Inform website testing (calls-to-action, content and messaging) to create the best user experience and generate the most conversions.
- 8+ years in the Marketing/Digital space, deep experience with and passion for leading and running successful paid media campaigns.
- Exemplify exceptional ability to mitigate conflict and risk with internal and agency partners
- Demonstrate strong partnership capabilities, managing complex circumstances, conflict, and challenges to amicable resolution
- Comfortable with, and motivated by, ambitious performance and revenue targets attributed to paid media programs.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (SEM, Programmatic Display, Paid Social, SEO) and proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel. Including;
- Digital Media landscape (programmatic, paid social, paid search)
- Account Planning and strategy
- Understanding of data analytics for multi-channel results analysis
- Experience working in Agile.
- Highly analytical and data driven with a working knowledge of analytics tools including Adobe Analytics and Tableau.
- Strong ability to prioritize and respond with appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with a clear understanding of how to present digital media recommendations through a data-driven lens.
- History of working with fast-paced clients and juggling multiple campaigns within different stages of digital media lifecycle.
Is this job not quite the right fit? No worries, Meytier has hundreds of active, open jobs. Browse more opportunities here. If you’d like to connect with a Meytier champion for help in your job search, create an account here.