The Mobile Specialist serves in many capacities, including Developer, Engineer, Technical Architect, and Analyst for Mobile Development, Security, and/or Infrastructure Projects. The Mobile Specialist participates in project planning and in the creation and review of technical deliverables. The Mobile Specialist often guides and mentors the technical team in all phases of the SDLC including requirement validation, detail design, development, and implementation.
- Supports our mobile apps for IOS and Android
- Serves as the Designer, Developer and/or Engineer on Mobile Projects.
- Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements
- Develops and/or engineers user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for Mobile Projects.
- Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components
- Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentors technical team leads and team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.