The Client Partner is responsible for the strategic direction, solutions, sales and P&L management for a strategic client in Professional Services vertical of Orion. The role reports to the Business head/ Lead Client Executive and will own the key relationship for the strategic account with an intent to grow it exponentially outside of the current existing base.
- Responsible for driving the strategic direction, sales, client services and P&L for Orion across this global strategic account
- Drive the overall go-to-market strategy and industry solutions to help grow sustainable business for Orion in this account
- Have deep industry sector knowledge and be responsible for keeping abreast of industry trends in the audit, tax and risk areas
- Develop and execute an effective relationship management plan with the client that positions Orion as the partner of choice in this account and drives profitable, revenue growth
- Manage client expectations and be personally responsible for all escalations related to the account with the key stake holders
- Work collaboratively with horizontal solutions teams, delivery team, etc. to create the Orion portfolio of solutions for the strategic account
- Drive an account marketing plan in collaboration with the marketing unit to ensure effective branding strategy that is relevant to the account.
- Identify and be responsible for new business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance
- Drive new sales opportunities in line with revenue targets in new areas where Orion does not have the presence currently
Orion is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of
recruiting and employment.
- 10+ years sales, business leadership and client services experience in technology services industry is necessary
- Professional Services sector experience and/or understanding is highly preferred, especially in Audit. Understanding of risk and tax areas additionally is preferred.
- Prior experience with emerging technologies – digital, analytics, AI/ML preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high levels of client service and drive revenue growth
- Must have done account proliferation and show examples of growth
- Self-starter who can build and accomplish things in new areas and established efficient processes
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are important
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships is essential
- Bachelor's degree is required. It is preferred the bachelors is in a technology related field. A post-graduate degree will be good to have.