PK is seeking an Oracle Lead Integration Developer. This role will be responsible for supporting client projects focusing on implementation of integration flows using Oracle SOA, Oracle ESB, Oracle SOA gateway etc. Ideal candidate should possess excellent hands -on experience with traditional Java JEE specification, good handle with SOAP, WSDL, XML, EDI, and REST service development. Strong experience on Oracle EBusiness Suite and Oracle Integration cloud is a Must for this Role. Integration expertise with SAP, Siebel and Sales Force preferred
- Strong Hands-on development with Java, JEE, XML, REST, SOAP, and oracle Products in the overview.
- Develop integration flows to connect with enterprise systems both on prem and cloud.
- Able to understand the security and other NFR needs and implements the same.
- Understand and perform server setup, Debug logs, Trouble shoot etc.
- Effective communication with various teams both onsite and offshore.
- 8-10 + years of experience of strong development and design experience.
- Experience implementing Java and JEE stack.
- Solid hand on experience in securing REST API and SOAP service leveraging basic authentication, SSL etc.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Products including but not limited to Oracle SOA, ESB, Oracle Gateway etc.
- Hands on experience with standard and enterprise connectors including but not limited to JMS, Files, REST, SOAP etc.
- Strong understanding of Oracle E-Business process flow and API’s.
- Stay in tune with latest Oracle Integration Cloud trends and technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel.