Global Payex is a Fintech company that helps Corporate Customers manage their Account Receivables and Accounts Payable processes. Our cloud based Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP), and reconciliation/ working capital optimization platform is live with more than 50 marquee customers, with a robust prospect pipeline - several of under POC. Our product suite also seamlessly supports Channel Financing, OEM and Modern trade Recons and Account Payable with Integrated dynamic discounting/reverse factoring.
Our customers include several F500 and large corporates and we have strong partnerships with several leading global & regional banks. Morgan, one of the world's largest banks, is a strategic investor in Global PayEX. We are rapidly expanding our client base in North America.
PayEX seeks to hire a Business Development Manager with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals. You will play a pivotal role within our Sales & Marketing organizations to uncover sales opportunities for our suite of offerings.
- Aggressively grow existing and prospective accounts across PayEX's product lines, including; EIPP, Institutional/ OEM Solutions, Channel Finance, Account payables etc.
- Develop, close, execute, and manage long-term, multi-platform sales programs
- Ability to reach out to CFOs and senior leaders in the Finance organizations to identify opportunities and position the PayEX products suite
- Maintain deep relationships with and provide exceptional solutions to current and prospective clients
- Working collaboratively with the Banking Partners in reaching out to their existing corporate customers and new prospects
- Ideal candidate will have an Accounting/ Engineering / Management Degree (preferable) with 3-5 years of sales experience in IT solutions/platform sales to large organizations
- Industry contacts in Finance, Sales, Commercial operations etc. and financial services domain knowledge in AR/AP (accounts receivable/ payables) space
- SaaS experience is a major plus
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven, efficient, organized, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve results
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research-focused mentality and environment