Orion delivers game changing business transformation & digital product development with agility at scale. With a maturity and scale of 25+ years in the industry, Orion has 6000+ associates working across 13 major delivery centers across the globe!
The ideal candidate will exhibit leadership qualities and be high on accountability. Show interest in mastering the latest technologies and must exercise responsibility towards both project and Team. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- 9+ years of experience in IaaS model of cloud computing (any public cloud – AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Sound experience in Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Azure Blueprint)
- Hands-on experience in creating CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Travis)
- Sound understanding of cloud networking and security best practices
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Reviewing system architectures in accordance with cloud best practices, making recommendations on required security guardrails and cost optimizations
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs
- Being updated with latest technologies and be the flag bearer of the new initiatives in the team
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs & technical support