- Work with the Credit Services IT group to design and build technical solutions for web applications.
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle (SDLC), from gathering functional specifications, to analyzing existing code, designing and documenting, to coding and testing, and post implementation support.
- Design and implement web pages and controls with complex functionality. Design, develop and maintain web services.
- Design and develop the underlying database objects, including database models, functions and stored procedures. Create data mapping of new fields to existing or new data sources.
- Utilize SQL Server to produce T-SQL scripts for schema changes, stored procedures, views, and data changes. Analyze the effects of database changes on data quality, application performance, and interfaces with external systems.
- Work with business analysts, other developers and QA testers to ensure successful implementation of the technical solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience with complex financial or risk management business rule analysis and implementation.
- Takes responsibility to identify and address potential risks
- Effective communicator; needs to work with other developers, testers, EOs, and partners from other risk and technology teams
- Team player / collaborator within and across groups with experience building consensus
- Task oriented, with the skills to manage time effectively in order to meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to jump into projects at any point in the SDLC
- Business Analysis experience is a plus
- Agile development experience is a plus
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and 5+ years of experience in the position offered or related business systems analyst position.
- Will also accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, followed by 8+ years of related work experience.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.