Bristlecone is a leading provider of specialized digital transformation services for the intelligent enterprise. We empower our customers with speed, visibility, automation and resiliency – to thrive on change. By combining our industry focus, supply chain expertise, consulting-driven approach and proprietary accelerators, we create unmatched business value.
Our transformative solutions in Digital Logistics, Cognitive Manufacturing, Autonomous Planning, Smart Procurement and Digitalization are positioned around key industry pillars and delivered through a comprehensive portfolio of services spanning digital strategy, design and build, and implementation across a range of technology platforms. We are the strategic partner of choice for your ongoing transformation journey.
Bristlecone is ranked among the top ten leaders in supply chain services by Gartner. We are headquartered in San Jose, California, with 14 global hubs and over 2,100 consultants. Bristlecone is part of the $20 billion Mahindra Group.
- Engage in and improve the software development lifecycle from inception and design, through development, deployment, operation and refinement for greater reliability.
- Influence and design infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large scale systems
- Support services prior to production via infrastructure design, software platform development, load testing, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Maintain services during deployment and in production by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, and overall system health
- Automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency
- Practice sustainable incident response
- Remediate tasks within corrective action plan via sustainable, preventative, and automated measures whenever possible
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding e.g., physics or mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing andor administering software in cloud infrastructure for GCP
- Experience in monitoring infrastructure and application uptime and availability to ensure functional and performance objectives.
- Demonstrable crossfunctional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack andor containers Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- 5-7 years of experience in languages such as Python, Bash, Perl, and other popular scriptsInfrastructure As Code IAC oTerraformoDeployment Manager GCPGCP ServicesoCompute GKE, Composer, DataProcoDatabase Fire store, BigTable, Cloud SQL, Cloud SpanneroPub Sub Topic, Subscription setupoGCP certification preferredCICD Tools oJenkinsoHelmPreferred qualificationsExpertise designing, analyzing and troubleshooting largescale distributed systems.
- Systematic problemsolving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive A passion for automation with a desire to eliminate toil whenever possible
- Experience building software or maintaining systems in a highly secure, regulated or compliant industry
- Experience and passion for working within a DevOps culture and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE Pillars e.g. Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change and Alternative Thinking
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bristlecone is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Information Security Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in information security training and act while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority(CISO).
- Understand and adhere to the additional information security responsibilities as part of the assigned job role.