As the Paid Social Channel Manager, you’ll be an integrative part of our digital media COE which oversees digital media planning and activation across Citizen’s breadth of business lines. You’ll be the internal Paid Social SME and play a key role in integrating workflows amongst internal and external stakeholders including Line of Business Marketing, Brand Marketing and Digital Media Agency of Record. A key function of this role will be to oversee and optimize platform relationships and set up for our acquisition media, working with teams to unlock new platforms and capabilities as they arise to help keep Citizens at the forefront of evolving Social Media programs and best practices. You will also develop strong internal relationships with partners operating in the same space to keep a pulse on Citizens’ broader presence to consumers on social.
- Ensure platform operational best practices
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external channel stakeholders
- Identify strategic opportunities for Citizens to show up and win with paid social, partnering with Digital Media Director, risk and compliance stakeholders to create path to adoption for media strategy teams
- Consult on campaign development, management, and optimization as needed
- Deliver against responsibilities in a strategic and self-guided manner on across campaigns, lines of business, and initiatives
- Ensure portfolio paid social program delivers against goals and drives value
- Contribute to the development of forward-thinking strategies and campaigns
- Partner with analytics and media strategy colleague to develop a management and measurement framework to steer and monitor program progress and success
- Give strategic input to creative team, measurement team, and agency team to ensure alignment across stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing agencies and vendors to develop marketing plans, budgets, and revenue forecasts to meet business performance goals
- Partner with media agency and key internal stakeholders to execute paid social campaigns, leading briefing and providing insight on content optimization (voice, tone, look and feel, messaging, content formats)
- Provide consultative messaging and updates on progress against goals – both written and verbal – to senior leaders
- Proactively devise and push new concepts to manage and grow your media program including analytics, strategy, and test and learn initiatives
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging social media platforms and look for opportunities to innovate.
- Report into VP Digital Media Director
- Tenure in digital media function (agency, in house, media vendor, or ad tech platform)
- Proficiency within social and publishing platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat, Twitter Ads Manager, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Sprout, Hootsuite, Dash Hudson)
- Proficiency with digital media strategy and plan development
- Knowledge of third-party tracking and ad-serving technology ( DCM/Google Campaign Manager 360, Adobe Analytics)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience managing people and teams.
- 8+ years' experience within digital media function (agency, in house, media vendor, or ad tech platform)
- Bachelor's/advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated experience in cross discipline coordination and management.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Fiserv familiarity is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation Range: $130k-$150k