We are seeking a Salesforce Alliances Manager to join our team at Own, which is critical to the continued growth & success of Own and our partners. The ideal candidate will leverage their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and engage with Salesforce’s SMB & Mid-Commercial teams both tactically and strategically to deepen the impact and relationship between the various organizations & key respective stakeholders.
This role is responsible for working with Salesforce, developing new & cultivating existing relationships across their organization and proactively working with Own’s direct Sales team & supporting functions within the specified region. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new business through alliances and channel partners (Salesforce, SI & ISV’s) and growing the partner ecosystem, developing solutions and go to market plans by evangelizing Own technology solutions into their territory, at an industry sector & countries level.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business, then you should be at Own.
- Develop joint business territory plans with Salesforce’s Commercial and Strategic Sales teams in the United States, Canada & LATAM and deliver against joint targets
- Material impact on new business development and MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) sales
- Partner with Salesforce regionally to become a vendor of choice for data protection & data security to drive digital transformation with our joint customers & prospects.
- Influence the partner ecosystem to create and develop Own knowledge and skills that will enable them to drive digital transformation with our joint customers
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, regional partner enablement, marketing, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Own best practices
- Develop and execute activities designed to increase the number of customer referrals for Own products from Salesforce’s SMB & Mid-Commercial teams
- Directly support Own Sales teams for NSA
- Understand the Salesforce organization, products, services and how to best position Own
- Clearly articulate Own’s value proposition and how we help customers protect their Salesforce investments and help Salesforce sell more Salesforce & improve customer retention
- Increase awareness of product functionality, selling features and best practices for success across Salesforce teams
- Successfully utilize the resources within the team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and enablement tools designed to support the above
- Partner with the direct sales teams to maximize partner opportunities and minimize any conflict with Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS Partnerships and/or Alliances; direct experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a must
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer or partner needs into compelling business solutions
- Ability to quickly understand Own value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Skilled at building relationships and influencing cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty & can maintain an execution-first mindset in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Coachable, resilient & driven
- Demonstrable history of pipeline generation and annual quota achievement