Magic Edtech is an established venture for over 26 years and is recognized in the digital learning market for its ability to blend technology and content services to deliver world-class digital learning products. Magic EdTech is owned by a US-based PE firm Solmark.
Magic Software seeks to enhance its offering in the EdTech markets in the USA and worldwide. Magic has already built out a strong team of leaders and SME in consulting, technology services - specifically to help in building out digital learning products by bringing immersive content and leading-edge learning technologies. Our cloud-based MagicBox platform serves over 3 million students with the latest digital learning content. Magic EdTech recently launched AI-based e-learning product KEA to serve the corporate e-learning requirements. We serve over 80 clients globally across North America, UK, Europe, Australasia, and Latin America.
Candidates having experience in platform/product sales in the eLearning domain will be a good fit. Proven expertise in selling platforms/products and content services related to the enterprise e-Learning domain are ideal candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Representing (i) Magic Edtech’s e-learning content production services and (ii) Magic’s AI-based learning product KEA for the corporate markets
- Primary responsibility to bring leads, and generate revenue, hunting sales role
- Define the Markets, qualify and identify the target Account list/territory, Write and present a business plan, perform Qtrly/annual review
- Sell into enterprise accounts, building multi-year engagements and contracts
- Write client requirements, write a response to client requirements, proposal/presentation making,
- Define pricing, and negotiate contracts
- Attending events and strong networking skills,
- Social media marketing skills
- Build channel partnerships
- Ideate and execute strategic sales campaigns
- Industry presence - webinars, speaking, writing
- Functions where Training /eLearning will be targeted (i) customer services (ii) sales management (iii) product management (iv) transition management and (v) project management
- Market Segments (i) Technology Companies (ii) HealthCare (iii) Financial Services
- Partnerships with Content providers for the above market
- Partnerships with the technology and industry ecosystem in the e-learning business - example CMS, CRM, CIM, Courseware Authoring co.s, Assessment/certification bodies, industry associations.
- Exposure in managing Institutional/corporate sales in corporate training is a must- refer to the above markets and functional areas
- Strong Rolodex in e-learning space, connects with enterprise accounts in the above markets and functional areas will be a requirement
- Rolodex, past experience of generating leads/sales in Professionals Learning businesses.
- Experience in selling services and solutions, making proposals, presentations, and negotiations