We are looking for a savvy Software Testing Engineer to join our growing team of Analytic experts.
Expectations from the role
- Must be an independent executioner and has prior experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional and automation).
- Must be strong in analysing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Test cases, Test scripts, Test Scenarios.
- Experience in creating test coverage for different requirements by performing different types of testing - Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Performance,Load, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and should be a quick learner.
- Must have strong hands on experience on functional and non functional automation.
- Experience in Web API / REST API testing.
- Exposure to API testing HTTP clients like Postman/Insomnia. Knowledge about HTTP Status Codes.
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries using joins.
- Database hands-on experience is required.
- Should have knowledge on Linux commands.
- Experience working on version control like GIT.