Orion Innovation is a premier, award-winning, global business and technology services firm that provides business solutions rooted in Digital Strategy, Experience Design, and Engineering, delivering game-changing business transformation and digital product development for our clients.
The IT Operations Manager will be hands-on and
will oversee all IT Operations deliverables and projects in an enterprise 24x7
- Manage a direct team of engineers in multiple
locations that will maintain business applications: Uptime / Reliability /
- Work with backend infrastructure team Cloud Central
(Team designated for cloud administration), Akamai (CDN), Layer7(reverse
Proxy), Certificate Management, Active Directory etc.
- Troubleshoot application issues working with
developers (application leads).
- Knowledge of working on troubleshooting web
- Administration of of Azure portal,
- Working knowledge in Azure Blob storage,
application insight, Azure ILB, PLB.
- Good knowledge on IIS administration (Like
managing app pool, IIS log analysis, Authentication, cert binding etc.).
- Stake holder communication.
- Technical reports based on the business
requirement Like utilization, top talker etc.
- Ensure that IT systems and applications are
running optimally and are monitored 24x7.
- Support internal systems and applications by
ensuring efficient processes and documentation exist and are maintained.
- Assist in the transition of all systems and
applications into an IT Ops Framework - Documentation of SLA's / Maintenance
Windows / Escalation Procedures.
- Ensure processes align with ITIL guidelines and
follow established Change Management procedures.
- Build / Maintain IT service catalog of all
supported applications and associated SLAs.
- Manage application lifecycles: regular Patch
Management / Upgrades / Break-Fix.
- Change Management / Configuration Management /
Problem Management / Availability Management / Alert & Event Management
- Maintain strong relationships with IT &
Business Partners: review metrics & benchmarks, align SLAs, priorities&
process improvements efforts.
- Service-level reporting: Availability /
Incidents / SLA's.
- Align IT service / continuity management plans with
- Provide appropriate service-level reporting,
including Availability, Incidents, SLAs, and other metrics as required.
- Maintain appropriate IT service and continuity
management plans that align with business tolerance.
- SCOM Alerts and automation.