This role will be working across different applications providing architecture and design services. One needs to work closely with business and provide scalable solutions to enterprise applications deployed and used globally. The solutions need to be innovative and best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Work with customers to understand their business issues and formulate technology solution propositions.
- Work alongside the Global Delivery organization in identifying solutions and platforms that could be highlighted to further our sales process and lead identification
- Define solution architecture and elaborate on business benefits and return of investment.
- Be creative in pushing the value of overall value proposition and capabilities of the organization.
- Provide hands-on software development expertise on the proposed solutions
Contribute to formal bids and responses to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs.Deliver presentations demonstrations & workshops of the proposed solution to clients and internal teams
- Develop competitive knowledge and leverage in sales cycle.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint technologies, Office Web Application, Windows Server products, Active Directory)
- 10+ years of progressive hands-on experience working with a public cloud platform (Microsoft Azure / AWS/ Google Cloud / Oracle Cloud) & Cloud solutions good knowledge of IAAS, PAAS and SAAS offerings, includes good knowledge of Office 365.
- Experience in technologies, platforms and architecture of Windows Azure, Data Analytics &
- Proven ability to design and implement web-based applications and APIs (SOAP/RESTful)
- Clear communication skills
- Broad knowledge of IT industry trends and best practices
- Strong understanding of applicable business areas
- Strong application architecture and road-mapping capabilities
- Excellent technology design knowledge and expertise including extensive knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework up to and including 4.6+
- Angular JS, and related UI technologies (gulp/NPM/etc)
- Automated build, test, and deployment technologies
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Performance Analysis and Performance Engineering
- UI Prototyping techniques
- Service Oriented Architecture and Service Modeling
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Experience or knowledge of Social Media Insights and Analytics
- Strategic agility and intellectual curiosity, integrity, drive and determination, self-sufficiency, business maturity, process orientation, superior time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to consistently deliver outstanding results
- Ability to multitask, and a good judge of where to focus time and effort
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills