Orion Innovation is a premier, award-winning, global business and technology services firm that provides business solutions rooted in Digital Strategy, Experience Design, and Engineering, delivering game-changing business transformation and digital product development for our clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the design, development and implementation of the following capabilities within ServiceNow platform which includes but not limited to: ITSM, ITOM, CloudOps, Service Portal & App Engine
- Experience in working for Infrastructure management Services for designing solutions as Solution Architect
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in development of custom modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX
- Creates and configures Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Utilize Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules; Create/Update Sets to migrate
- Implement automated server provisioning from Service Catalog with external tool VRA-VMware via REST based integration
- Experience in Integrations with 3rd party tools using (Web Services, SOAP, Email, MID, DB Connector, Plugins etc.)
- Moves the code from Development Instance to Test Instance using Update Sets
- Design ServiceNow implementations that align to defined ITSM process, including workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, catalogs, orchestration, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and utilizing customization only when necessary.
- Design data model and architecture required to implement solution using technology specific best practices and standards.
- Recognize and develop components to leverage ServiceNow as a platform (e.g. custom applications inside and outside of ITSM/ITOM)
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings
- Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes
- Expertise leading at least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- 8+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITOM, ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Custom application development in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Service Portal and Web Development experience a significant plus
- ServiceNow certifications: Certified Administrator / Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL v3 or higher certification preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication is essential for this role.