We’re looking for a highly collaborative Product Management Leader with the analytical horsepower and problem-solving abilities to help us unlock our next phase of innovation and growth in ‘Procure-to-Pay’ domain.
The Director of Product Management will leverage our strong foundation to build a market leading product, enabling GEP to dominate the P2P space and to meet specific customer business needs, translating to accelerated ARR growth improved NPS and increased net revenue retention.
As a key leader in our organization, you’ll help us drive this transformation; developing and executing the strategic vision and product roadmap and building and nurturing an amazing team.
- Define inspiring vision for the future state of GEP’s Procure to Pay product suite that empowers our customers to realize true value
- Build and scale a world-class Product Management organization that product managers crave to be a part of to develop their skills and grow their careers, including inspiring the team with a compelling vision and strategy; defining the organization structure; unlocking the talent and capabilities of the current team; recruiting top talent
- Partner with Engineering to drive world class execution of the product roadmap, including defining our P2P platform architecture and standards; building consistent processes; harnessing test and data-driven approaches; and delivering high-quality, high-impact work
- Leverage unique capabilities at GEP such as machine learning, data science, and expertise of our consultants to strengthen the product overtime.
- Manage requests and backlogs to optimize customer satisfaction, company profitability, and company growth.
- Responsibility across the full product life cycle from service strategy through design, development, deployment and operations.
- Drive continuous product improvements by collecting feedback from customer-facing teams, attending conferences, and doing own research on the latest supply chain trends and powerful new technologies.
- 12+ years of proven experience in managing enterprise SaaS products
- Strong domain knowledge in Catalog Management, Purchase Order, Accounts Payable, Payments etc.
- Experience in Product Management writing requirements and user stories, wireframing, working with internal and external customers, delivering products alongside engineers and developers
- Project management skills and successfully driving projects toward completion within deadlines
- Expertise in empowering and instilling confidence in cross-functional teams such as Product, Sales, Global Services, Customer Support, etc.
- Skilled at partnering with VP and C-level executives in driving business decision-making and product road-mapping.