Orion Innovation is a premier, award-winning, global business and technology services firm that provides business solutions rooted in Digital Strategy, Experience Design, and Engineering, delivering game-changing business transformation and digital product development for our clients.
Responsibilities and Qualification:
- The ideal candidate will have around 8-10 years of overall experience in Technology Solutions and Data Analytics industry, with hands-on technical experience and excellent knowledge in a range of technologies across Data Warehousing, ETL (SSIS,SSAS) / Data Integration on various platforms and technology stacks - Microsoft, On-Prem, Hybrid and Azure.
- Strong background in technical requirements gathering and solutioning, data-flow mapping and discovery at customer sites, RFI/RFP responses, software / POC demonstrations and presentations to business and technical teams.
- Assist with and drive development of Proof-of-Concepts (POC’s)
- Attend prospect, customer, and internal meetings and assist in the creation of offering development plans and workflows
- Act as D&A technical advisor/resource for sales and prospects as they navigate their way through the sales cycle.
- Expertise in Data Warehouse Architecture and responsible for end-to-end architecture of DW/BI systems, requirement analysis, planning & estimation.
- Strong expertise in MS stack for Data & Analytics : SQL Server, SSMS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Blob Storage, Azure Analysis Services for cloud-based applications will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Data Modeling of OLTP / OLAP systems - conceptual, logical and physical modeling, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance.
- Expertise in ETL Architecture and process designing, experience of implementation and performance tuning of mappings/jobs/transformations.
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS in OLTP, DW and OLAP projects will be nice to have.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; methodical and well organized.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and the skill and ability to motivate technical teams.