Scienaptic is a new age AI powered credit underwriting company that offers end-to-end credit decisioning platform. Scienaptic’s Ether platform is fundamentally disrupting the way consumer credit is administered.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Incidents and monitoring events.
- Timely escalate if support required.
- Should organize and steer the outage call whenever required.
- Should acknowledge and respond to customer query within SLA.
- Should work closely with DevOps / Cross functional teams for timely resolution of an incident or for customer email.As a big data engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
Desired candidate profile:
- Linux / Unix: Administration, troubleshooting and Shell scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL (preferably on HIVE)
- Must have prior experience of working in ITSM environment (Incident, Problem and change management).
- Should be open to work in shifts (24/7 support team).
- Candidate should have the passion for learning new technologies.
- Candidate should have fluent communication skills.
- Java/Scala knowledge will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of HDFS & AWS S3 will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of bigdata systems will be added advantage