Exavalu is Strategic Partner to some of the most recognized brands and Industry leaders today as well as emerging Digital players that are fast disrupting traditional industries.
- Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. - Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
- Experience in scheduling and debugging using RPA tool scheduler or command center.
- Track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale
- Solid understanding of Robotics processes, approaches, methodologies and development lifecycle
- Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA.
- Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards.
- Respond to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production.
- Participation in the RPA Center of Excellence (COE): help define and drive application standards across the RPA platform.
- Good to have experience in integrating RPA with AI (ML & NLP)
Experience and Qualification:
- 5-6 years of total experience in java or .net background
- 1-2 years of experience in UiPath experience
- UiPath certification is a must1-2 years RPA development experience in UiPath
- 3-5 years hands-on programming/scripting experience specifically aligned with RPA and robotic implementations
- Certified UiPath Developer accreditation
- Experience with insurance business preferred