Scienaptic is a new age AI powered credit underwriting company that offers end-to-end credit decisioning platform. Scienaptic’s Ether platform is fundamentally disrupting the way consumer credit is administered.
Scienaptic is looking for a savvy Scala Engineer to join their growing team of engineering experts.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, re-engineering & maintaining play web applications built with Scala.
- Develop Spark Pipelines for Distributed ML training and integrate with overflow of the application.
- Participate in code review and improve the overall code quality.
Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of web back end development with at least 2 year in Scala.
- Experience in Scala for application development.
- Knowledge of Futures, Promises, Option, Collections in Scala.
- Experience with Play framework(Scala Version).
- Solid understanding of Functional Programming concepts (Recursion instead of iteration, Higher order functions, immutable vs mutable, Pattern matching)
- Experience in the design of distributed systems.
- Experience in build tools like SBT.
- Experience working with graph databases.
- Experience in Gremlin Query Language.
- Knowledge on designing a graph data model.
- Experience building apps using Scala APIs of Apache Spark.