We are looking for an experienced React Native developer who can jump into a global development team and work towards the delivery of cross-platform mobile applications in a fast-paced environment across several industries. We want people that are always looking to improve their code, don’t ever want to be the smartest person in the room, and are open to developing in a language that they weren’t hired for.
- Implement functionality and features that meet the requirements of the project
- Ensure ongoing code quality via automated unit and integration testing
- Enable frequent hands-on user testing through CI / CD
- Collaborate with back-end developers to define API contracts and use those contracts in-app
- Collaborate with design to ensure UI and UX are engaging and achievable within the constraints of the platforms
- Collaborate with the client to determine feasibility of requirements
- Pursue self-training opportunities to keep up to date with the latest tools and best practices, and to bring new ideas to the team
- Engage in the larger development community through conference attendance, open source contribution, blog post authoring, etc.
Experience and Qualification:
- 2+ years React Native development experience across multiple device types (phone, tablet, TV, wearable, etc.) and multiple versions of React Native
- Apps on the App / Play Store and code in GitHub are a plus
- Experience with both native iOS and native Android development is a plus
- Experience navigating the App and Play Store build and deployment processes is a plus
- Willingness to work diligently and energetically in a completely unfamiliar tech stack when needed is the biggest plus